Voila Euro-Flight Facebook Contest (Nov 2018 to July 2019)
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Voila Euro-flight Facebook Contest (“Promotion”) held by Voila Design Pte Ltd (“Company”).
1. Promotion Period
The Promotion will commence on 1 November 2018 and will end on 13 July 2019 both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
The promotion is only open to customers with sales contracts that meet the following requirements (“Participant”):
- Total renovation contract amount (including any Variation Orders) must be above $40,000.
- Renovation works must commence before 18 May 2019.
- Handover, final payment and project photoshoot must be completed before 30 June 2019.
3. Conduct of Contest
- The contest will take place on Facebook through a public poll system.
- There will only be one (1) winner (“Winner”).
- There will be one (1) round.
- The winner will receive a multi-city return ticket (Singapore-Barcelona-London-Singapore) on Singapore Airlines for two (2) adults (flight only, insurance not included) (“Prize”).
- The Facebook polling contest will open on 6 July 2019 and close on 13 July 2019.
4. Prize Collection
- The Winner will be notified by the email address and/or contact number indicated on their Sales Agreement Contract. A redemption letter will be sent to the winners via the mailing address indicated on the Sales Agreement Contract
- The Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize for other prizes of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion without
notice to the Participants and/or Winner.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Company
may issue from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion, and publish any Participants’ images and details for the purpose relating to the publicity of the Promotion without having
to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the
Participants. The decision of the Company on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A Participant shall fully indemnify and hold The Company harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Company incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner will bear all expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuity, services charges, travel insurance and all ancillary costs.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfill any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, events affecting the operation of the Promotion including if the Company website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Company or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.