At VOILÀ, we believe that you deserve the best
because we only hire the best in the industry
to give our customers the best.
You are on a journey to join our team and become part of our success story. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Client Relations Specialist
- Serve as the point of contact between clients and designers, responding promptly to inquiries and requests.
- Conduct phone and email correspondence with clients to address questions, provide information, and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings between clients and designers, ensuring that all parties are well-informed about the agenda and prepared for discussions/presentations.
- Manage calendars to arrange appointments and meetings efficiently.
- Update and retrieve information in databases accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date lead records and reservations.
- Answer inquiries from clients and designers, providing relevant and detailed information.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve any client concerns or requests.
- Work closely with the design team to relay client preferences, project requirements, and any specific considerations.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure seamless project execution.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
⭐️ Best part? You can work remotely as long as you have an internet connection.
If this sounds like you, apply now for a truly rewarding career or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org